Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Moving
My family and I are moving to the D.C. area this summer. We are all very happy with the idea of moving. We have been living on post at FT Polk, LA. There are five people and five pets in our family. We are need a bigger house then the one we are living in now. When moving a lot goes in to it. We have to find new a house, school for the kids, vets for the pets, pack up the house, and then drive half way across the country. I'm going to be sad to leave the friends that I made in this area, but I'm also looking forward to the ones that I'm going to make in D.C. There is a lot of good that's going to be coming out of this move, so I'm happy. My cousin is going to be going to Grad school, I'm going to be able to get a great job and the kids are going to be closer to some of their family. Maybe just maybe I'll be moving to Germany next year some time to be with my boyfriend who is getting stationed there. It's all very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! It will be a big change in the weather.
ReplyDelete